We had so much fun watching movies every night, eating, shopping and staying up WAY too late. These Grandmas wear me out! They are night owls.
Then we drove across the Chesapeak bay bridge. My Aunt was terrified. I probably wouldn't have suggested this had I known that she was afraid of bridges, let alone a 12 mile long bridge/tunnel! But we survived and I think she enjoyed it. Then we ate at the little cafe over looking the ocean. It was a lot of fun.


3 comments:
GORGEOUS and so much fun!!!! I love family visits!!
I'm jealous! I bet you guys had so much fun---and I bet your mom & Bren didn't want to leave:)
You're right, Kari, we didn't want to leave. Wish all the cousins could go for a visit...wouldn't that be sooooo fun!!! Thanks Nat for a wonderful time. Hope we didn't exhaust you too much. Love MOM
Post a Comment