
A group of law wives headed off to Williamsburg for the weekend. We shopped, ate lots of yummy food, and went to Busch Gardens. We left our 10 kids behind with our amazingly busy husbands who sacrificed their weekend to give us a break. I love you Josh!

Lan and I were bed buddies, and our beds were HUGE!!! (it was a double!) Surprisingly enough I think we only touched once all night long!

At Busch Gardens

Busch Gardens turned into one big haunted house after six. If you know me well you know that this is not a good thing. I HATE haunted houses. Everybody thought that the rat area was built especially for me. Walking out of the park we were clinging to each other and screaming. Yeah, you get the picture.

GROSS! Lan had to get a turkey leg.
Great weekend. Great girls. Great shopping deals. Great husbands!
No comments:
Post a Comment