Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our last Busch Gardens Hurray!

What can we say? We have sure loved having these tickets to Busch Gardens, unfortunately they ended yesterday. We threw in one last trip to celebrate the day before Brielle went to school. We had a great time.
Hope sported her purse the whole time. I have no clue why she felt like she needed it, or what was in it, but it was very important.


Rigdon and Josh on the sky ride


Hope and I on the sky ride. Don't mind the hair, it was a little windy!

Brielle has started insisting I take pictures of her to send to Utah....SO here it goes out to UTAH!

In line I was teaching Brie the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty". After saying it a few times she asked "Mom why do they say GREAT fall? I'm sure it really wasn't that GREAT! Why don't they say BAD fall?" I was stunned. I didn't even know what to say.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so glad that Brie wants to send pictures out here to Utah! We sure do miss you!! I can't wait to hear about her first day of school!

1 of the Grandmas said...

WOW! The kids all look older to me. Why would that be? It has not even been 1 month. Glad you had fun at the park. LOVE MOM