He weaned himself from nursing. I think everybody knows that I am not a great nurser. He loved it though so I have grown to love it. I have felt so rejected because he wants nothing to do with me. I will try to nurse him and he just kind of smiles and looks around. I can hear him thinking 'Mom I'm good! Thanks though'. He even pushed me away one night. That was the worst. Why do I feel like this when usually I can't wait to be done?
Big sister started Kindergarten....That makes everything he does more emotional because I know how fast time is going to go by. Before I know it he will be starting Kindergarten.I love watching him get big, but I hate it too.
Mostly I just love him!
Here are his stats:
28 inches long (80%)
18 Pounds (20%)
head-(70%)
***I have thought he was so chubby and he certainly looks healthy. The Dr. was worried because he is only in the 20% and is "tall" and his head is big. Really? I thought he was a chunk! Guess we better step up the calories!


5 comments:
I had a similar experience at the Dr. yesterday. Aaron is above 90% for length but he dropped from 90 to 50% in weight from 2 months. He seems happy, healthy and chubby to me and the Dr. didn't seem too worried, but he said he probably needs more calories and we need to really get going with the solids.
You and me BOTH are emotional basket cases! Aspen started 2 grade...WHAT?!?!?!?! Braden started preschool- OH MY WORD!!!! And my sweet baby boy seems to be growing WAY TO FAST! We should just get together (yeah right, drive all the way back to Utah right???!?! hehehe) and have a good cry fest!!!
I could eat him up right now!!
When did you guys go to the beach?? Where was our invite?? Totally kidding.
He is looking so much older to me. Guess he is growing up if he is doing all those things on his own. Better start calling you more and talking to him. I don't want him to forget grandma!!! Cute pictures...I loved them.
Love the pictures at the beach! He's a doll and I totally get the whole emotional roller coaster:) It's so different with boys, they just need to NEED us forever!
Post a Comment