
The best thing about Virginia has been the amazing friends we have been able to make. There have been so many people that we are so grateful to have been close too. A few of them just happened to be in Utah all at the same time so we got together for a picnic. AND I finally met the infamous Chablis Adams. When I first moved to Virginia every where I went somebody would ask me if I knew her, she had just moved away. It was fun to finally meet her.

This was the last time we would see the Heckers. When we get back they will be in Pennsylvania. Hope and Isabella.

lydia, Hailey, gracie, and brielle

This was our goodbye! Who knows when we will see each other again. It was really hard for me to think that I can't walk down the side walk to say hi. I am going to miss her.

It was so fun to meet Chablis, we feel like we have heard so much about each other that we are instant friends. It was fun day. Fun to see Caroline and her girls and Abbi who I haven't seen in a year. I love Utah, and that we all have roots here!
4 comments:
Wow!!
Chablis, Katrina and Abby all in one place!! So fun :)
Thanks for all the fun updates!!! It just makes me miss you more! It's crazy that it has been soooo long since we have seen you guys. I can't wait to hold that Riggy boy! He has gotten so big!
Natalie! Where were your heels? You know if you stand by Lexi, you MUST wear heels. ;) Miss you guys like crazy!
I might be tan, but you'll be skinny. I'll be working on that for the next few weeks...
CRYING! Oh so sad to say goodbye. I forgot about those pictures we took at the end of us! Miss you so much!
Post a Comment