Rigdon at 4 mos.
Before we left for Utah. He was rolling from his stomach to his back. He started grabbing his toes. He loved to suck on his fist, fingers or whatever he could get in his mouth. And smiled at just about anyone who would talk to him. i started calling him 'my little thumper because he is always thumping with his hand or foot over and over. He giggles every time I undress him because he is so ticklish.

Rigdon at 5 mos.
Eats sweet potatoes, pears, avacado, bananas, and rice cereal. The pears are his favorite by far. He LOVES to eat real food. oh, lets face it he just loves to eat. He started rolling from his back to his stomach. although he can do it, he doesn't very often. He is content to just lay on his back and watch. He started to reach and grab things. He loves his exersaucer and spends a lot of time playing in it.
Rigdon at 6 mos.
Rigs turned 6 months 2 days ago and I can't believe how the time has flown. He had applesauce for the first time yesterday and he thought that was pretty great. He has started rocking forward when he gets excited and just wouldn't stop when I was feeding him the applesauce. This kids loves food. He still loves to nurse. He still loves his bottles, and he is learning to love all different tastes and textures. He gets so happy. He is sitting wobbly. I don't trust to leave him up alone yet, but he sits with me next to him. He is still happy and content. He has been sleeping until 6-8. When he wakes up in the morning I bring him in to feed him and he usually ends up in bed with snuggling with me. He loves this. I often wake up to him 'THUMPING on me with his leg. He loves Grandma because she spoils him and rocks him to sleep. He has started blowing bubbles with his mouth and thinks it is pretty funny.


2 comments:
How in the WORLD is he already 6 months old?!?!?!! Good grief!!! He is beyond adorable! I see more and more of you in his darling face the older he gets!!!
He's adorable - as are the photos :)
Post a Comment