I got the cutest shirt today in the mail, and I decided that was THE BEST part of living away from family. I LOVE sending little things to them, and I LOVE getting mail myself! Who doesn't love the mail??? Well, I have found a new love for since living in VA! Keep the letters, pictures and packages comin'!
Thanks Angela, Jennifer and Amanda! I Love you guys!


5 comments:
You look great in the shirt!!! I am so glad you like it!!!!
Cute, Cute!!!! We knew it would look great on you. We thought it looked just like you! Love Ya!
What a "Darling Daughter" I have. In fact, really 4 darling daughters and one to join us in May. I count my blessings every day and shake my head in amazement that I am so lucky!! You are darling. And by the way, I even had a little bit of input on that sweater. Was pretty proud of myself that I still know what will look cute on you. MOM
SO CUTE!!!
YOU LOOK GREAT IN THAT SHIRT! I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT. I MISS YOU.
Post a Comment