Believe it or not this is an endearing embrace! I know it looks like they are fighting, but they are actually giving kisses! I do have to admitt I felt a little bit sad that they weren't together anymore. They are just meant to be together, and thier little spirits are very intertwined.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam.......
Believe it or not this is an endearing embrace! I know it looks like they are fighting, but they are actually giving kisses! I do have to admitt I felt a little bit sad that they weren't together anymore. They are just meant to be together, and thier little spirits are very intertwined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
i can not believe how gorgeous your kids are!! They have grown so much since we have lived by you!! Are you guys thinking of having any more?? You would make a cute little fawson boy....
YaY Brielle!
Natalie! I love your blog and your family is SOOO adorbale! I can't believe your little girls are so big. It made me super happy to hear from you and I hope you don't mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog so I can see all of your fun updates. I'm going to read some more so I can figure out why you guys are in VA...
I love ya Nat! Thanks for reading my lonely blog!! Hope your well!!
Rocky had his first day as a Sunbeam too! I wish we were in the same ward again... they would be so fun to watch. I didn't get to be in Primary with him, but I heard he was about the same as Brielle, except for the wanted participation. I think he just yelled stuff out the whole time.
Way to go Brie!!! Congrats on becoming a Sunbeam!! We love you lots!!!
Brielle, you are getting so BIG!!! I miss you and Hope so much!!! Good job on going to sunbeams! I love you guys!
I love love love their matching dresses!
Hey Natalie! I found your blog from Melissa's, hope you don't mind if I post a link to it. Your girls are gorgeous just like you! By the way, do you take your own family pictures because they look SO good. Thanks for letting me read!
Hey, Grandma is back from Hawaii.Missed you guys sooooo much. Brielle, you look just like a Sunbeam...so bright and radiant! You are sounding so big on the phone. Thanks for talking to me. I have a present for you & Hope and your mom and dad too. Can't wait to give it to you. LOVE YOU TONS!
So fun! How are they groing up so fast!
How was the second Sunbeam day? This is such a magical age! Kiss those sweet girls again for me.
Love,
Denise
Hey Natalie! I came across your blog from Lacey's. Your girls are gorgeous! Your oldest looks just like you! I thought I was looking at a picture of you from long ago!
You have a gorgeous family!
Post a Comment