So it is 3:21 AM and I CANT SLEEP!
So of course I'm wondering through the wonderful world of blogs!
I had heard about this blog and fell in love with it!
I just know you all are going to love it too check it out:
thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com
So of course I'm wondering through the wonderful world of blogs!
I had heard about this blog and fell in love with it!
I just know you all are going to love it too check it out:
thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com


3 comments:
I can't believe it! I was up at 3 AM last night too! What was it about last night? If I had only known! We could have played Gears of Death and Duty of War and Death and Destruction or something on the Xbox 360 and chatted it up like our husbands... ok maybe not. But we could have visited on the phone and compared cute blogging sites. I wish I would have found one like you did. It looks really interesting. Now I'll have something to read tonight! Actually, I hope we get some sleep tonight. Good luck!
I'm laughing imagining two women up in the night playing xbox.
I can't believe I can talk to you everyday on the phone, and I still go to your blog every day to see if you have updated. How did Josh handle the material shopping spree? I'm sure he was very understanding. Good luck on your curtains. Mom
Post a Comment