Why is that as kids December seems to crawl, but as adults it just buzzes by? Our December has come and gone and we still have things that are on the to do list.
We had a very fun, full and exciting December.
To start off the holiday season we had an elf arrive at our house. She would return to the North Pole every night to tattle on the kids. The girls named her Quincy and they loved her so much that we had to start talking about what we were going to pray for before our family prayers because Quincy seemed to consume them.


They loved to wake and find her new hiding spot. Even
Rigdon loved to look for her. These are a few favorites.
This little guy continues to keep us hopping and laughing. He is constantly on the go and always doing something fun.
He knocks on doors to let us know that he wants someone to come open it.
He also uses everything he can get his hands on and pretends like it is a gun...like a lego
and even a high heel
Hope got to bring Clifford home from preschool for the weekend and we had so much fun with him.
Everybody did!
This is what Rigdon does when I want him to do things that he doesn't want to do. Like brush his teeth. ( sorry for the blur of pictures, my camera broke and most of these were taken by my girls on my phone)
This poor girl has unfortunately had a lot of practice doing this. Today we found out that she has strep throat for the third time in a month. On antibiotics for 10 days, off for 3 days, REPEAT. It has not been fun.
Boo for strep throat!
For family night Josh made gingerbread houses with the kids
Rigdon was mostly interested in eating it. He was really proud of himself for swiping a piece.
And this made Hope really upset.
David and Ava
I love how Rigdon's eyes are locked trying to find another piece to eat.
For some strange reason, the girls spent a lot of time in their swimming suits.
Santa Claus left a card with $50 in the girls stockings to go to build a bear. They had a great time and it was fun watching them make their choices.
Hope knew right away which dress she wanted for her Jeanette chipmunk.
Brielle and her bear Cookie
Hope and her chipmunk Jeanette
The girlies on christmas morning in their feety jammies. They have wanted feety jammies for awhile and I thought they would hate them because they get so hot at night, but they LOVED them.
Rigdon was a little hesitant to tear the paper. It was almost like he was afraid I would get mad at him, or he knew he was messing it up. He seems to like things a certain way.
But once we got the paper off he was definitely MVP. He was so cute and got so excited over everything. He would clap and yell "yeah!" Then he would put his hands on his head, like he couldn't believe it.
This is what consumed most of our December. Josh and I built this dollhouse for the girls for Christmas. It took forever and we had a lot of late nights, including staying up until 5:30 am on Christmas eve. I was hoping the girls reaction would make it all worth it, but unfortunately they liked their feety jammies more. The more time passes I think the more they like it. Hopefully it was all worth it.
I think the favorite part of the dollhouse is climbing in the top.
We had a great Christmas and we have a great end of year planned. I am so excited to see what the new year brings.






























6 comments:
This doll house looks Amazing!! My girls would love it!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Miss you!
I am SO impressed with the doll house! I want to see it in person.
Your house turned out great!!! I'm glad you had to stay up on Christmas Eve doing yours too. :) Missed having you guys across the hall for Christmas...it really just wasn't the same.
the doll house turned out awesome.
kool
love them wearing swim suits it is so easy to get at the tight little p---y
Post a Comment