I just realized that I completely skipped over Halloween on my blog...so here we go. Halloween in December.
We started Halloween off with Hopes parade down at her preschool.
All of the kiddos in her class.
Then it was trick or treating time. Brielle was very excited to be a witch. She has wanted to be a witch since last Halloween. However, she was not very excited about the witch costume I borrowed for her. My friend had a cute little costume with a broom and hat, it was called "fairytale witch". At first she said she liked it. Then 3 days before Halloween she said she didn't want to wear it, because that is not what witches look like. Josh and I were curious what her idea of a witch was, so we took her to Halloween City. She found this costume and instantly was sold. I tried to tell her it wasn't a witch costume. It was called a black rose bride. She said "well it looks like a witch to me!" So that was that.
And Hope was the cutest little black cat.
Who else could Rigs be but curious george, and it wouldn't be complete without the man in the yellow hat.
Josh said I was lame for not dressing up (I didn't plan very good this year), so I threw on some black clothes and called myself a witch. Then Brielle didn't want her headpiece so I put that on and I was the "black rose bride!"
Cousins at my moms.


No comments:
Post a Comment