My Mom treated us to the circus and what a special treat it was. The kids absolutely loved it. I was a little nervous about Rigdon, but he did ok. Some things he was totally enthralled others I was pulling my hair out...or more literally he was pulling my hair out because I wouldn't let him run!
Brielle loved every second. She clapped giddily when the elephants came out (elephants are her favorite animal!) and she got so frustrated with me that I wasn't taking pictures of everything. My hands were a little full with Rigs. So she stole the camera and was taking pictures of EVERYTHING. Thanks to Brie we have a lot to show.
Elephants walking in. We had great seats and we could see the wrinkles on them. Rigdon kept saying " whoaaaaa"
This was during the horses...He wanted off my lap so bad so he could get closer. Too bad I wouldn't let him go any farther than this. See that little boy eating the popcorn in front of him? Yeah, we DON'T know him at all. Rigdon just reached down and helped himself to some popcorn. The little boy didn't know what to do...he just kinda looked at him like What the heck! Then a few minutes later Rigdon accidentally kicked his brother in the head. I feel really bad for the people who sat in front of us.
The tight rope walkers were another favorite. I am just astounded with the skill and the amount of practice all these acts take.
Yes, they are on the tight rope, on bikes and she is on a pole standing on a chair on the men on bikes! CRAZY!
Hopes favorite was the tigers (that is her favorite animal) but we didn't get a great picture of them.
More elephants
Brielle loved that they sat on these little tiny stools.


4 comments:
Thanks for posting Nat! What a stinking awesome gift from your mom! That is great! I love that B took all the pics for you - she'll probably be "that" one in the family. Love y'all and miss ya!
It was soooo much fun wasn't it!!? Brielle is a great photographer...I had no idea she got such great pictures. I love the elephants too. And just love all the parents and those darling grandkids!!!
What a fun G-ma your kids have. The best part of this post was Riggs grabbing a handful of popcorn from a stranger...priceless!!
Last night at soccer (have I told you I am the coordinator this year?..yikes!) and we were all standing around talking and I was just thinking about how you really need to be here. Sad for me. Miss you.
Trinity & Justice loved the pictures...tell Brielle thanks. Every time Justice sees Rigdon she gets all excited and says, "Baby, baby!" Someday she'll realize he's actually older than her. :)
Post a Comment