She started her speech preschool first and was so excited. I was shocked when she picked out this shirt for her first day. When we went school shopping 90% of the things she picked were purple. I didn't really care, it is her favorite color, but Josh wanted some variety and got this shirt for her. Then she chose it to wear on the first day. Funny girl.
She picked a
She looks so big with her missing tooth! I can't believe she is almost 5! She absolutely loved preschool and couldn't wait to go back. Unfortunately she had to wait a whole week.
Then finally the day came when her "different preschool" (as she calls it) started. I love that this school is in the J. Rueben Clark house. It totally reminds me of the old schoolhouses, and they have it fixed so cute inside.
She had to wear the boots because they are so comfortable! She had a great time here too, and just loves to go. I think we made the right choice by sending her 4 days a week. She would've gotten bored at home with me.
On a side note: Today was the first day the Brie was in school (she's been sick) and Hope was in preschool, and Rigdon took a nap. I had a quiet house all to myself for 3 1/2 hours. I didn't quite know what to do. I cleaned and it stayed cleaned (at least til Rigs woke up). I ate and didn't have to get up 50 times to get drinks, napkins, more food, etc. I think I am going to enjoy my quite afternoons.


3 comments:
I showed this to Maddi and she said, "oh I miss Hopey." She really does look so grown up!! I miss Hopey too!!
I'm so glad that Hope is in Sawyer's speech class! He was so brave going to school too, which suprised me because I have to drag him kicking and screaming to church. LOL To bad they don't go to the "different school" at the same time.
Darling preschool pics! She is so pretty. See ya hopefully on Saturday!!!
Post a Comment