We started off the celebrations at the commissioning on Friday morning. It was so great. It was smaller than the commencement on Saturday and more personal because it was just for the Law school. I loved it.
Ernie and Josh have been great friends and study partners since the first year.
Walking in.
After the hooding ceremony, Brielle had a Mothers day tea at school. We rushed to get there and were literally a few minutes late and missed the song. It was so sad to walk in a see her in tears. I immediately started crying as well. Her sweet teacher took us all back to the classroom and they sang it again. She was right in front of me and I could hear her sweet little voice. It was perfect.
It was also Brielle's last day of school so she had to say goodbye to her sweet teachers.
This is the picture and sentance she wrote and drew for me.
On top of everything else we had going on we were having to take Rigdon into the doctor everyday to get antibiotic shots. He has had a double ear infection for 2 months now. After 2 rounds of antibiotics, lots of garlic ear oil, and tylenol we finally decided this was what we needed to do to help get him out of pain. Not to mention the doctor said the puss was starting to erode his ear drum. Sad boy! This was day 3 (the last day) of shots. He was so good to let the doctor check him and then as soon as the nurse came in with the tray he lost it. It was so sad. I had to bring Josh in for backup. Praying that this time it clears up.
Saturday morning we went to the commencement at regent. It was the whole university and was crazy! We didn't have a seat outside so we ended up in the mothers room where they had it being telivised. This was how we kept the kids occupied. Hope asked how her daddy got on tv. I think they were a little confused.


14 comments:
Congrats! Congrats! You guys made it!!!! Congrats to Josh for graduating. Congrats to your sweet family for making it through all the schooling! Congrats on the anniversary! Hurray for your whole family!!!!!
What an accomplishment! Way to go Josh!!! Can wait to see you all this week.
Fantastic!!! Congratulations! Once upon a time I wondered if we'd ever be finished with school!!
You've certainly packed (he no pun intended :)) a lot in a little bit of time!!!
I hope all the moving, traveling, ears healing, etc., go well with NO complications!
TaDa! You did it!!!
Payton says: Congratulations for graduating! I am excited to see you guys.
Devin says: I liked all the pictures!
WAY TO GO FAWSONS!!! wE lOVE yOU :)
What an incredible accompolishment! We are so proud of you Josh ... and Natalie! WAY TO GO! We love you!
Yay! Congrats! This was such a fun post to read and I had tears! You guys are amazing! Good luck moving and I hope little Riggs gets better! Text me!
What an awesome weekend!! You guys did great these last couple of years. Congratulations!!! Good luck on that rough move. love you lots!!
Yup...I cried too! I love you and your sweet family! Congrats on all of the hard work!!! Good luck with the move!
I added my tears to all of the others!! We are so proud of you guys!! We know what hard work it is for all involved!! Great job to you all!! We know you are sad to leave that chapter of your lives, but we are so excited to get to have you near us for the next chapter!! Love you tons!!
YOU ARE DONE! Its such an accomplishment for your whole family. Congrats on the anniversary (did you guys get pizza to celebrate?). I'm excited to see you guys and so happy for you! Now, onto the next step in life.
CONGRATS!!!! We are so happy and excited for you both! We can't wait to have you "home" again!!!
We love you!!!!!
I can't believe the work and time that you guys have spent to get to this point! I'm so proud of you both because it has to be a two way street...........no way to accomplish something like this alone.
And, may I just say: Natalie......you are one beautiful girl, well, woman, I guess!!! You've always been cute and bubbly but as you've grown into motherhood it suits you well!!! Not all of us are so lucky!!!!
Congratulations!!!! Happy Anniversary as well!! So proud of you guys. So glad all your hard work has paid off!!! How wonderful! :)
I can't get that cute little song out of my head that I have been hearing all week as the children watched Dora..."We did it...We did it...We did it, did it, did it"!!!She always has something to do and then is so proud when it is accomplished!!! I really can't believe the "3" years is really over!!! You did it...You did it...You did it, did it, did it!! SO PROUD, SO GRATEFUL YOU ARE MINE, SO EXCITED TO GET YOU HOME AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment