We found out May 14th that I'm preggo! Number three is on the way! Ahhh, that is scary!

This is yet another reason for the lack of posts. This has been my hardest pregnancy yet. I am almost 18 weeks and just keep praying for it to get better. Many people already know, I know. I just wanted to wait to tell all of blogland, and internet valley! Stay tuned for pics of the already HUGE belly!
9 comments:
Congrats!
Congrats girl!!! That is awesome!! :)
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you. I guess taking care of my boys wasn't enough birth control for you...ha ha!
Congratulations!!!! LOL! I was just wondering (not kidding) when you guys were going to have another one. How exciting! You'll have to tell me how it goes-I've been wanting another one since Blake was born. :)
Congrats! I am excited for you.
Natalie and Josh, We are so excited for you! Your kids are so cute, I'm excited we all get to see another one! ;) I hope that you feel better soon, Natalie. I'm kinda sad that you are so far away and I can't come visit you or help you out at all. I've always admired that you are such a great mom! Congratulations, again!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures of this new little one! So exciting :)
Congrats again! I hope you get feeling better soon. There is nothing worse (at least for me) then being deathly sick for 9 months straight!
Yeah! When do you find out the gender?
Post a Comment