The girls and I went to the zoo with my sis in law Amanda. It was a lot of fun and as usual I enjoyed it just as much as the girls.
Both of the girls loved this little turtle at the playground. Look at that little smile, it just melts my heart.
Sure enough the mommy came up from the bushes and gave the baby a great big hug. The kids were right it was definitely the daddy. Amazing how the gender roles don't change much even in animals....I am grateful josh is such a loving daddy.
Hope is following in her sisters footsteps in more ways than one. SHE CUT HER HAIR! I was mortified. I was so angry I couldn't even talk, I knew I would scream. The funniest thing is she cut it with little tiny nail scissors. That is what I get for staying out til 2:30 in the morning and being a bum mom the next day.
We FINALLY got a new car. We loved our old one so much that when we found this one just like it, a year newer with half the miles, we couldn't pass it up. So though it looks like we have the same old car we really have a new love.
Brielle was so funny. She just kept saying little things like "this is my new car, but it is like my old one" The center console in the back seat is curious georges bed. She was thrilled to have it back.
I am so happy I only have to have one baby sucking on me at a time. Poor mama!
As soon as we got here we started tearing into the bathroom. Fun, fun! We are slowly trying to get this worked out!
This is the most current picture. They were in the process of working on the plumbing, which left us with out water overnight. They thought they could do it and were really close they just had one small leak they couldn't get to seal....dang those leaks! We called the plumber and he was there to rescue us the next morning. Plumbing complete!
So, that has been our month of May. We are thrilled to be around family, but starting to miss our VA family.
We plan to keep filling our days with fun and work!


7 comments:
Natalie! Loved all the news in the blog. So funny about Hopes hair and the pig/mud puddle! Lol :) We miss you guys but glad you're having fun :)
I don't know why I didn't realize you guys were/had moved back to Utah!! We should get together!
Glad you guys are having fun in G-Ville! Hey, I'm going to up there tomorrow hosting a doTERRA party... I would LOVE it if you could make it. Email me at pameladana at gmail dot com with your phone number and I'll call u with details!
It sounds like a fun and full month! Your girls are so adorable and it looks like you guys are having a blast being near family :).
Yay, I'm glad you guys are having fun in Utah...and staying busy!
Fun pics Nat!! You forget to mention Josh has also been very busy saving the world every night with Dane!!! I laugh at him every night....he had to pop caffeine pills at work.
Natalie--I think there's a few things you need to update us on!! I had NO idea..........cOnGRats:)
Post a Comment