I have been so busy helping with the 24th of July program (for my out of state friends, the 24th of July is a Utah state holiday celebrating when the pioneers came and settled in Utah!) My in-laws are putting on a program for the celebration and I have been busy helping, choreographing dances, and then teaching them. I have also been helping with the new Stansbury High cheerleaders. I have had fun, but been so busy every night. This month has just flown by, which I am grateful for.
We have done some fun things, but I haven't been in the mood to cart around my camera. Which has contributed to the lack of posting. A post just isn't a post without pics right? Here are some of the girls acting silly!
We went boating with Ade and Neal (Joshs' sister and husband) And got Brielle back on the tube after her horrifying experience of being flipped off and under the water for like 10 sec. We bribed her with a toy, and Lan you will be happy to hear she picked out another one of those little pets. We were just happy to get her back on since she has been terrified of water since. Hopefully she will soon forget.
We also took the kids to the movie 'up'! We had a ball. It was fun for the whole family. I love that they are finally at a stage where we can do stuff like this.
Other than that we are just enjoying our summer, and it is great to have some time with family and to be together more often.


5 comments:
Cute pictures of your girls! I hear you on the busy crazy life. I feel like I'm bussier now that school is out. How's your hair?
Your girls look soooo big!! How long are you going to be in Utah?
I knew where you were and what you were doing but it's still great to have a post :) Thanks for sharing!
The girls look like they've grown sooo much. How is that in less than two months? Hope you're having fun, DON'T OVERDO IT though, crazy woman. :) See ya soon!
Miss you...like crazy! I'm so thankful for blogs right now.
Post a Comment