Wednesday, August 27, 2008
So far Josh has suffered through the so called "Orientation" and two day of school. I have never heard of an orientation complete with homework and a test, but I guess thats how they do it here in Law school. They also scared him out of his wits by telling him how hard it was, but don't worry they finished it up very encouragingly by saying "You can do if you work really hard!" All I know was that Josh didn't quite know what he got himself into and 0n sunday night he was really nervous for "real classes" to begin. I'm happy to report that after 2 whole days of classes, he already seems less stressed about it, and now thinks he can do it!
At the end of orientation last week they had a little barbaque for the whole family. I was pleasantly surprised when we got there and they had a daycare for the kiddos. Josh and I got to eat in peace and mingle with his new family, (since he will probably see as much of thos people as he will us) for a whole 2 hours! I was even more pleasantly surprised when we picked the kids up and they had their cute little faces painted. A clown had come and Brie could not stop talking about all the fun things they did. The clown had a bird, and made balloon animals, and did a magic show, and obviously painted faces. It was a great night for all of us! We walked away feeling even more confident that we chose the right school. It is such a relief to have them be so centered around the family. So, REGENT LAW SCHOOL, like it or not here we come! we are officially orientated! (is that a word?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment