Brielle loves her room and her new beds, and has wanted everyone to come and see them. She was so excited when I told her we would make a movie.
Also, Take a VOTE! Do you like the extra colored things around thier names? Like the circles and the star. We're having a little disagreement about wether or not it is too busy! Comment and give me your feedback. I can't wait to hear who you all side with. ENJOY!


9 comments:
hey, Nat,
we love the room! Lexi climbed right on my lap when she saw Brielle and Hope. My kids are all gathered around the computer! Lexi was so exicited to see her cousins! we love you guys!!! Have a great day!
Angela
I love their room! It makes me wish I had two girls and bunkbeds! No, I don't think its too busy, I think its cute and girly ;)
I love the room... love all the pink! You're such a good mom!
Hey, I am going to love my high speed internet, especially if I know how to run everything. Oh, I just loved reading about your trip. You never told me about stopping at Josh's mission area and meeting those people. That is awesome. I am so proud of you and Josh for taking such a big step. I'm glad Josh is feeling a little more confident. I know he can do it. He never quits at anything either, so I know he will make it!! Love you so much Josh for being such a good provider and good daddy to my little sweethearts. Glad to meet Tina or Harry. Where did Brielle get those names? Dad is still in St. George, so I am all alone on Sunday evening. It is rainy and windy here, so maybe I will cuddle up in my pjs and read a book. Keep up the good work you two. I love you both so much. Hope we can find some good airplane fares soon...I don't know how long I can hold out. It is hard to keep telling Brielle that one day I will fly to see her. LOVE MOM
I don't know how to send this, so I hope you get it.
It's not too busy; it's cute! I'm so glad to hear you guys made it there and are settling in. Best of luck!
Nat,
Ok, so I must admit that I got a little teary-eyed as I watched the video of my cute little neices. I love the room and think that you have done a great job making their room their special little getaway. You are a great mom!!! I love you lots! Keep the videos coming, they make you feel not so far away!
I love the room just how it is!! so cute Natalina!! love you guys!
Chris
Love it Nat! I don't think it is too busy. Olivia loves the heart bedroom too! We have played Brielle about 5 times now. Miss you guys! We love the frogs too!
OMG!! you can see Brielles sweet little c--t right through her swimsuit, love mum to watch and video while i got her on the bed and ravished her, feel her soft, warm, tight tod body bucking and shaking as I bring her to orgasm with my fingers first then my tongue
Post a Comment