Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh, how I missed the blogging world!

I have officially spent FIVE hours!!!!!! yes FIVE hours catching up on everybodies lifes and catching up on our post! Pathetic? Maybe. Tomorrow will I regret that I am up still and it is 2:30? Probably. Funny thing is I LOVE IT, AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN!

9 comments:

baileyfamily said...

I'm glad you spent 5 hours blogging. I miss you so much, but glad you made it there safely. It was weird not seeing a new entry on your blog everyday, glad things are back to normal.

Amy said...

Yay, you made it! I've been wondering about you guys! I loved all the posts about driving and unpacking and everything. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place! THanks for coming back to blogging!

Jenn said...

Nat:
I am so glad you are back. I have felt a little more disconnected from you since I couldn't read your blog every day! (Even though we still have our daily phone calls) It is good to have you back!! Love Ya!

Krista said...

We have missed you too!! It is SO good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

glad to know that you guys made it. we have been thinking about you. Blogging makes you feel a little closer.
Love ya.

The Fawson Family said...

nat- i don't know why it left it anonymous this is aimee, ava and david.

Jodi said...

We love your blog and are glad things are well!! We're so glad we got to see you guys before you moved. Can you believe we're on exact opposite ends of the country? Could we live any further apart?! It makes me miss so much the time when we were only a few houses away. We love you lots!!!

Emily said...

Love all the pictures, love the stories, love your kids, love you. I am glad you survived! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place. (And the ocean.)And I love the Brie's Butterfly.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you made it safely. I know that it is a long trip, but you are never going to forget the experience. I am glad Josh is doing well. I love you, Josh and your girls.

Love,
Dad