This is the whole gang, well not all of them, but a lot of them! They are such good friends, and so nice to each other(most of the time)! It is so fun to live close to family!
Brie just couldn't believe that candy was laying on the ground everywhere!
Hope didn't quite get it and just wanted to sit and eat her candy right there! She didn't care about all the rest!
This is a picture of my niece I took! I'm so excited because I just got a new program and I'm in LOVE! I had to show it off!I went to my scrapbooking group tonight and this is what I came home to. She was dressed in all my clothes and Joshs' hat! I just had to take a picture! She is starting to be such a ham for the camera and always wants her picture taken! You know I LOVE that!


5 comments:
So Fun! I love Brie's hair, and I can't beleive how big Hope is! I am excited to do an easter egg hunt too. I love that she was wearing your clothes! Miss you! Em
Oh! I love the picture of your niece! What is your new program? (oops!...I can never spell anything with ie or ei in it! Believe!)
I agree that living close to family is so fun. You are getting really good and creative with your photography.
GO to customize, settings, Permission and then select add readers. Once that box has opened up you can only enter one email address at a time and then push enter/save/submitt or whatever it says. Then make sure you have the bubble selected that say select only these readers. Most of the time people try to put in more than one email address at at time. Let me know if it works.
looks like fun... hopefully next year my girls will have some sense of easter and egg hunting!
Post a Comment