I really don't know if anybody ever reads this but I have decided to switch to private. If you would like an invite to continue reading comment with your email address and i will add you in. Thanks
Hey Natalou... Its chelci- your blog is darling and your girls are so cute... Sharon told me that you wanted to be invited to my blog. I just need your email so that I can invite you. email me at chelci@holste.com.
10 comments:
Hey Natalie, this is Hayley. I got to your blog by Sharons. Your girls are so cute. I love to read it. So here is my email rly26_@hotmail.com.
I'm going to be annoyed at logging in! But okay, I'll do it anyway :P
amers00@gmail.com.
why do you have stalkers?
count us in... j_smiks@hotmail.com
You know we love it!
earlemily@gmail.com
rje198@gmail.com
I would love an invite
heidihafen at hotmail dot com
I would love to be invited!
s.stewart52@gmail.com
You have our email addresses! :)
Hey Natalou... Its chelci- your blog is darling and your girls are so cute... Sharon told me that you wanted to be invited to my blog. I just need your email so that I can invite you. email me at chelci@holste.com.
p.s. loved the soup
Hey Natalie, it's Amanda. I just checked your blog out. It is great and fun to read. You can add us in. Love ya!saperk1@netzero.com
Post a Comment