I have to brag a little bit about Josh's grades. He worked so hard this semester and it really paid off. He ended the semester with all A's and one B+! I'm so proud of all the time and studying he put in! I Love you Josh- Good Job!
Hey - glad you have a blog! Looks like your Christmas was way fun - all the twins did was eat wrapping paper every time I turned my back! And congrats to Josh on a semester, I am sure he is glad is over. Only one more to go - let's plan something fun to celebrate this spring that school is out forever! ...or wait... you guys are going to law school... =)
3 comments:
Hey - glad you have a blog! Looks like your Christmas was way fun - all the twins did was eat wrapping paper every time I turned my back! And congrats to Josh on a semester, I am sure he is glad is over. Only one more to go - let's plan something fun to celebrate this spring that school is out forever! ...or wait... you guys are going to law school... =)
Wow congrats to Josh!
congrats josh! That is so funny that you voted for zoe. I didnt even vote for her!
Post a Comment