Wednesday, December 26, 2007

a magical CHRISTMAS

It is so amazing how hard it is to take pictures with these two little girls. They were kicking and fighting us the entire time. This one is the best one we could come up with. I hope everybody had a great Christmas. Ours was absolutely fantastic. We're so grateful to all our friends and family at this time of year. It is great to be able to celebrate this special season with them. We really missed those who weren't able to make it home, it just isn't the same without everybody.

I was shocked when the girls didn't just run out and go crazy! They just didn't know what to think at first!It was so much fun though, they go so excited over everything.

Josh just had to get her a remote control car. I think if the truth be know he really wanted the car. I kept telling him she was too young, she wouldn't like it and probably wouldn't even know how to use it. I was wrong. She absolutely loves it. She can only figure out how to go forward as you can see, but it was so cute how excited she got over it. Who says girls can't have like cars?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Soooo cute! It looks like it was a fun day!!