Thursday, December 6, 2007

The stress of the season!

Right now we are at our maximum stress level! Hope has been sick for about a week and a half, and doesn't seem to be getting any better! Josh in in the midst of finals in his 21 credit semester! Yikes!!!! The Christmas season is always packed with fun family events, but also brings the added stress of fitting everything into our schedule. Not to mention the financial strain I'm sure we all feel. On top of it all I decided to potty train Brielle. This, I have discovered, is a marathon and definitely not a sprint. We are on day three, and it is an interesting experience to say the least. Despite all of this we are very happy. We kind of had an Ah-ha moment the other day when we realized it could be a lot worse. We are just grateful for the things we have and the relationships we share. Sometimes it's a good thing for your world to get tip upside-down.

No comments: