Isn't it funny how as kids and teenagers you can't wait to get out of that small town? You can't wait to see it in your rear view mirror as you hit the road to see the open world. Then you have kids, and you realize that a semi-sheltered life in a small town is not such a bad place to grow up. One of my favorite things about my small town is the traditions. The sociable is one of those traditions. The children's sociable is basically a big talent show that the kids have to try out for. I was in it a lot as a kid so it was so much fun to see my girls do it this year.
The above picture is of the whole group at try outs. They did a dance to Splish- Splash and did a great job.
Brielle Hope and their cousin Lexi
I wasn't surprised at all when Brielle wanted to do it. I was beyond surprised that Hope wanted too. It was a lot of work. Practice for try-outs just to see if they get to perform, then on the day they had to do 4 shows. She was a trooper though and loved it.
Cousins!
Another reason I love my small town. It is filled with family. Both immediate and extended.
Madison and Maggie(Both my cousins little girls) Lexi, Brielle, Hope
3 comments:
to whole grain products and other complex carbohydrates will make you to
have more power while consuming less. Great blog post.
Stop by my web blog :: facebook sex
I love the costumes. So adorable!
https://www.todsshoesess.com/keunggulan-pinjam-uang-di-fintech-dan-kiat-menggunakan-aman-memakai-pinjaman-online-terbaik.html
金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天
Post a Comment