Saturday, February 5, 2011

My month of photos, Joy of love

I have started a fun (free) photo class online. My subjects are my loved ones, and then they email me my topic everyday and a tip. I am so excited about this. I want to start shooting more manually and this takes practice. This is the perfect excuse to do it. I have already learned so much. If you are interested the website is www.willettedesigns.com, the program is called the joy of Love.

I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of pictures this month!

What they look like:


My little Hope looks less like a baby and more like a little girl everyday. She is very hard to get a good smiling picture of so when I got this I was thrilled.

What they do:

Both of my girls love to play on the computer. I think it is cute how young they start these days. They can both operate the laptop, and have been able to for a couple of years. Pretty impressive.

Josh and Brielle are currently in the process of beating Super Mario World together. Josh dream come true!

What they wear:
Goose eggs, bruises and scrapes is what this little boy is constantly wearing! He walks a lot faster than his little legs can keep up with and he is always tripping on his own feet.

Just because
I couldn't resist this picture in all my happy picture snapping. They are too sweet. Today I learned that it was good I taught Brielle all her shapes colors and counting, now she can teach Hope. While reading she said "Hope what is this?" Hope said "a circle" Brielles said "no, it is an oval. Can you say oval? Say oval!" Hope: "oval" Brielle "great job!" Hope gazed off and Brielle asked another question. Hope didn't answer. Brielle said "Hope, pay attention to your work!"
She is so funny. I love these girls.

5 comments:

The Tyler's said...

I love that pic of Brie and Josh playing wii together (with the tostitos). She told me all about it the other day.
Poor Rigdon with that bump! Still as cute as can be.

Aubrey Jane said...

LOL, "Hope, pay attention to your work", your kids say the funniest things. Great photos, I'm excited to see more.

The Huzzey's said...

I for some reason CANNOT picture Rigdon walking. It just doesn't process in my mind! These pictures are TOO cute!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Thanks for new pictures. I was missing the kids...funny how new pictures of them just keep me going. Give them hugs for me. LOVE MOM

Amanda said...

Darling pics. I was missin you yesterday during our birthday bash! Can't wait for summer to see you.