Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Hopey girl!

Hope started out her birthday by going to her first day of speech. She was so excited to go. It brought me back to my days of Mr. Eatough. I love him, and loved speech. When Josh and I were talking about it, he said he was always jealous of the kids who got to go with Mr. Eatough...and he wondered what he was doing wrong because he didn't get to go. Funny, that he was doing something right and that is why he didn't get to go!

After we got Brielle from the bus we headed to Kangaroo Jac's, a bounce house. We took Trinity and Gwen with us. They had a blast



The only request was a purple barbie cake, and a purple barbie cake is what she got! She was so excited that she was playing with it and ruined it before I got a picture of it. I got upset and then realized, it is her cake and she can mess it up if she wants too. She loved it!


Our hairy little baby. This little lady looks nothing like her brother and sister!

Happy Birthday my sweet Hopey Girl!

6 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

That is so cute! When I worked at Head Start the other little kids were always jealous of the kids who got to go to speech. A couple of them would run up to the speech pathologist and say, "Ok, it's my turn now!" So funny.

The Tyler's said...

I'm dying looking at her baby picture!! She looks so different now!
Glad she had a great Birthday!! We love her.

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children. Yup!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Sure glad we have pictures. I can't even remember what Hope looked like as a newborn. She sure was a cute baby and a darling little girl...can't wait to get there. LOVE MOM

1 of the Grandmas said...

P.S. The cake looks darling by the way. Can't see where she even ruined it. MOM

Amanda said...

Super cute cake! I am so glad you are a good blogger and keep us up to date on your family :)