I had had IT! I had a melt down one day towards the end of the summer. I was DONE with Josh being gone all week, and then working all weekend. Rationally I knew that it had to be done. I knew it wasn't his fault. BUT all the same I was tired. Josh knew right what to do!
We went on a girls weekend.

We started off at the salon and spa where we got massages, toes and hair done. It was fabulous! Just what us mommies needed!

We went to dinner, and then checked into our gorgeous condo! We hit the hot tub and sauna right away.

We did face masks and stayed up late!

The next we got up and went shopping!

and ended the day at a 3D movie! It was a great break and so much fun to get away!
2 comments:
you're lucky I love you- posting all those hideous pictures of me. Those were really for private use! We miss you guys. Come back already!
OK so I am feeling really bad because I just don't get my daughter's vibes. Was I having a melt-down too???? LOVE MOM
Post a Comment